- My hair didn't turn out like I expected but people like it so I'm going with it.
- My weekend was unexpectadly awesome, thanks to Allie and Kelly mostly. I love them like sisters...literally. :)
- It was lil sibs weekend this past weekend, which made me miss mine.
- It's Greek Week this week--whatever that means--plus I get to see Sadie on Wednesday. :D
- I'm still applying for jobs and I got accepted to Washtenaw Community College. Yay me! (Don't worry, Alma! I wouldn't even think about leaving you for good!)
- This weekend, is Relay for Life (I'm walking at 3:30 am because I'm bad ass.) and then, I get to go home and see the musical. Booya!
- Also: I get to see Nykki and possibly make rainbow cupcakes. WIN.
- I'm pretty sure that's it.
- Oh, I should think about sleeping considering what time it is.
3/21/11
In other news...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment